This ideal 64 hectare lifestyle / grazing & cultivation property is conveniently located on an elevated plateau only 12kms north of Warwick. The tastefully refurbished Queenslander is set well back from the road enjoying privacy and the sweeping rural views of the the Glengallan farming district.
* 158 acres with about 100 acres of cultivation with good bore & windmill and dam
* Renovated 3 bedroom Queenslander with slow combustion wood heater
* Features new polished timber floors and timber framed sash windows
* Attractive new kitchen and bathroom: office alcove
* Covered front veranda and rear timber deck
* Very large old shearers shed with new exterior timber on northern wall
* Only 12kms to Warwick's city centre