See the night sky and the Milky Way as you've never seen them before from this elevated and secluded 12.24 ha rural allotment only 30kms from Warwick and 2 hours to Brisbane. The well treed undulating block is situated in the high country near Cherrabah Resort south-east of Warwick. A large semi-cleared, elevated plateau near the rear northern boundary makes an ideal campsite with 270degree views of the surrounding rural land to the Great Dividing and border ranges.
* Elevated & secluded 30 acre rural block 30kms from Warwick
* Fully fenced with a good dam, plenty of trees & firewood
* Level, open campsite on rear plateau with views
* Old caravans, roofed shelters & shipping container
* Mostly bitumen road access with 1.2km of dirt track to entrance