Attention all savvy buyers! This is a property which is worth considering if you want a piece of rural lifestyle close to Warwick CBD but also want to future proof your greatest investment - your home!
This property is a rarity on the market place today it is a 1.3ha allotment which could have real sub-division potential (subject to Southern Downs Regional Council approval) all infrastructure including storm water and sewerage is close by to make this a viable option now or down the track.
To make it even more attractive is a four bedroom immaculate brick home is situated on the 3.2 acre property.
It also has a good size colorbond shed.
This property enjoys the space, privacy and views from its elevated position.
The fully fenced property is situated in a private No Through street only 2kms to the Town Centre.
* Fully insulated & security screened brick home
* 4 built-in bedrooms + office
* Separate lounge room with views
* Modern built-in kitchen & adjacent family / dining room with wood heater
* 2 bathrooms including ensuite off main bedroom
* Attached double lock-up garage with2 remote control doors
* Large covered BBQ area off family room
* Double size 7m x 6m colorbond shed with power + 1000gal poly rainwater tank
* Attractive, nicely treed 3.2 acre allotment with plenty of room for pool, caravan, boat & sheds
The price has been reduced and the owner is serious about selling this lovely property.