Don't let this very comfortable four bedroom timber home located in a very family friendly West Warwick street pass you by.
Behind the white picket fence and privacy shrubs is an amazing family home which hasn't been on the market since the late 1990s.
The current owner has lovingly restored this beautiful solid timber home and it has four good size bedrooms, a study or home office, an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas and a separate lounge area with a wood heater, it also has two spilt cycle air-conditioning units and cooling.
But it is outside which is the main winner with this amazing home.
Set on over 1/2 acre the block is fully fenced landscaped and the new owner will be transported into another place when they walk into the backyard.
It has a covered outdoor entertaining area which is attached to the house and can be used as another room, it then has a separate BBQ area (which is currently being used as a gym), a fire pit and covered spot for the BBQ itself.
There is also three sheds, all good size and one can easily fit a caravan, boat and ute.
This home is one where an inspection is a must to truly appreciate.
* Four bedroom timber home - all with built-ins;
* A front sunroom which is perfect study or home office;
* Refurbished bathroom with separate toilet;
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area;
* Separate formal lounge with wood heater;
* A second toilet;
* Large outdoor entertaining area;
* Lovely landscaped 2023sqm block;
* Three good size sheds;
* Very private & well fenced yard;
* Excellent West Warwick location.
* Large outdoor entertianing