Enjoy privacy in a stunning country house within a beautiful scenic 108 acre setting on the much sort after east side of town and only 10 mins to the CBD.
- 4 light filled and spacious bedrooms are a major feature of this beautiful weatherboard colonial style family home which is only 5 years old.
- An open plan living area with a fireplace, well appointed kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and a walk in pantry.
- Bi-fold doors open up the living area to a fully screened outdoor entertaining area with surrounding wide covered verandahs that encapsulate the stunning rural landscape in all directions.
- Two further living areas are included in this thoughtfully designed home and are currently used as a formal dining room and a media room. All are fitted with timber shutters.
- The main bedroom has a large ensuite bathroom and spacious walk-in robe
- The guest bedroom has built in wardrobes and the remaining two bedrooms have their own walk-in wardrobes.
- The second bathroom is light filled and spacious and includes a separate toilet and powder room
- Laundry has been designed to cater for a busy family requiring order and storage options
- Latest technology controlled ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Detached double garage with attached study/studio
- 5.8K/W Solar panels
- 22 000 g rain water tanks, 11 000 gal tank for bore water, bore (600 gal/hr) to water garden and paddocks
- 3 dams
- Fenced paddocks
- 3 road frontage
- 5 Bay machinery shed (15m x 12m x 3.6m) with one bay having a concrete base and lockable
A perfect retreat for those seeking a lovely family home with the benefits of rural living only 10 minutes to Warwick's CBD, schools and hospital.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful property East of Warwick